Announcements and Important Events
MS FOOTBALL IS SET TO RETURN
FOR FALL 2020
Fraser Public Schools is proud to announce the return of Richards MS 7th and 8th Grade Football Teams
7th and 8th Grade Football Practice is Scheduled to Start
Thursday, September 17th at 3:30 pm.
Please be aware that under State Policy – students playing football are required to wear a mask at all times while participating.
7th Grade Football Coach
8th Grade Football Coach
Equipment Handout is scheduled for
Wednesday, September 16th
Students need to meet outside the gymnasium doors at Richards MS (Garfield entrance)
All students must wear a mask
3:30 – 4:30 pm 8th Grade Students
4:30 – 5:30 pm 7th Grade Students
*All students are to bring a combination lock with them as they will be issued an locker*
If you are interested in playing MS football this year, we ask that you use the following link to sign-up
Prior to participating in tryouts or team practices, all students must have completed and handed in the MHSAA Physical form or Sports Health Questionnaire form. Any student not handing in one of these required forms will be held out of participating until the form has been submitted to the athletic department.
- Pre-participation Physical Examination (PPE) or 2020-21 MHSAA sports Health Questionnaire: https://www.mhsaa.com/Schools/Forms-Resources
- Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA) has decided to extend the 2019-20 Pre-participation Physical Examination for eligible student athletes
- If athletes have a valid 2019-20 PPE they will be required to complete the 2020-21 MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire that can be found on the MHSAA website or the Athletic website
- All new athletes (i.e., first-time participants in Fraser High School Athletic Department) will be required to obtain a new PPE through his or her primary care provider or other appropriate health care professional. They will not be required to complete the 2020-21 MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire
- Athletes will underlying, pre-existing conditions, injuries or illnesses must obtain an update PPE or appropriate clearance from treating physician based upon the situation that must be turned in